Goal Setting 101
2015 is just around the corner, providing us with the opportunity to reflect on 2014.
1. What were your wins and triumphs in 2014?
2. Are you where you want to be?
3. What lessons did you learn?
4. What can you change to become better?
5. What are you willing to give up to reach your goals in 2015?
Make a list of 50 things you would like to do/see/experience/acquire/achieve in the next 3-5 years.
"What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals."