Life Long Vitality

A friend of mine started taking doTERRA's Life Long Vitality nutrition supplements and had a very cool experience.

She told how she went to work and grabbed her "cheater" glasses for something she was looking at. It was all blurry. She thought that was weird. She took them off, then on, then off again and back on. She soon realized that she didn't need her "cheaters!" anymore. She also said that she had done nothing different in her daily routine but add the Life Long Vitality. Very cool!

A couple of weeks ago I started taking them. I feel like I have more energy and stamina. I also feel like it has helped me with my stress. The way I look at it... regardless of how we eat, a great nutritional supplement can only help our bodies do what they were designed to do. We are simply giving our body the tools it needs to keep us strong and healthy. That is a good thing!

Labels: