Bloody Nose Remedy with Essential Oils

Yesterday my daughter Elsie got a really bad bloody nose.  In fact, it kinda freaked me out.  Usually, when one of my kids gets a nose bleed it doesn't last long-a tissue later and it is all cleared up.  With Elsie, she was literally dripping for about 5 minutes from both nose holes. Yuck!  After 5 minutes with no stopping in site, my mom energy kicked in and sent my to my wonderful "Modern Essentials" book! 

For nose bleeds: Combine 2 drops cypress, 1 drop helichrysum, and 2 drops lemon in 8 oz. (1 cup) ice water.  Soak a cloth in the water, and apply the cloth to nose and back of neck. I am here to report that it worked! From the time it took me to take my son to scouts and back it had completely stopped without another occurance! Wahoo!

Also, since her clothes were covered with the red stuff, I quickly put them into a bucket of cold water and a tbsp. of the new On Guard Cleaner Concentrate. After a wash...stain free clothes.

Labels: , , , ,