Homemade Wipes with Essential Oils

Here are a couple of great recipes to make your own homemade wipes!  I have been using this recipe for years as baby wipes-I saved so much money and didn't have to worry about harmful chemicals on my little baby's bum :)
The new Summer doTERRA Living Magazine has a recipe for Homemade wipes. 
Homemade Wipes
1 roll of premium paper towel (I like the big Bounty select-a-size roll)
2 cups warm water
2 tbsp. fractionated coconut oil
Essential oils (I like lavender for my baby wipes)
Airtight storage container. Use an empty baby wipe container for greater ease of use.

Directions:Cut paper towel in half widthwise with a serrated knife. Use half the roll now, the other half later.

Pour mixture over the paper towels and then cover with the airtight lid letting the mixture absorb for 10 minutes. Remove and discard the cardboard middle, and then when ready to use pull wipes from the center.

Sanitizing Wipes Blend
3 drops doTERRA On Guard
3 drops lemon essential oil
1-2 tbsp. On Guard Foaming Hand Wash

These are great to use for wiping door knobs, light switches, etc. Best part: free of chemicals so even my kids can use them!!

Labels: , ,