Happy 4th of JULY- Vacationing with Essential Oils a Must!!

Happy 4th of  July!! We had the wonderful opportunity of being with family for the last week in the beautiful Teton Valley & Yellowstone National Park.  What a beautiful country we live in.  On this day and everyday, I am so grateful for the freedoms that we enjoy and the men & women of the armed forces who fight for it everyday!! God bless America!!

During this wonderful vacation, I was so glad I had my oils!  We were able to use the Terrashield to keep the bugs & mosquitoes away, lavender for mosquito bites when we forgot to put Terrashield on & for sunburns :( digestZen for tummy aches (too much good food!!), lavender, lemon & peppermint for allergies, melaleuca for ear aches & lots of stuff, and citrus bliss for the stinky vacuum at the cabin, and peppermint to keep drivers awake!

I must say, though, that the thing I loved the most was watching my siblings and parents go to THEIR oils for their families!  I truly feel blessed to have these oils in my life and in the lives of my family.  They are a gift that I am so glad we can share together!

Labels: , , , , , ,