Our Oil Experience

Our Oil Experience: Everyday in Every Way

Tiffany & Eric Dahl
doTERRA Wellness Advocates

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

What do I do with CASSIA essential oil??

On the FB page for doTERRA International they are beginning a "Tip-Off Tuesday"  Each Tuesday they will present an oil or blend and then we offer our tips.  This week was CASSIA essential oil.  Here were some of my favorites:

I like it in my oatmeal and other hot cereals, great taste!! RG

I defuse it in my house and it does kill molds! Love it:) TH

I put a drop on the back of my hand and lick it off. Delicious! TMP

oil pulling is taking a small amount of water or fco (fractionated coconut oil) with a few drops essential oils and swishing it around in your mouth and forcing the liquid in between teeth. Do this for anywhere from 1 to 10 mins...great for any toothache pain or gum issues, or just disinfecting

Emotional Healing with Essential Oils by Daniel McDonald says that Cassia
restores confidence and dispels fear. I put it in nasal inhales and share it with my friends and family. We can all use a little more courage! MP
 
Healthy answer to sugar! EJ

I put it in my Banana Bread when I make it, It makes it so yummy, and also when I make homemade suckers and homemade Taffy.... Brings back so many memories of when I was at home. HDS
 
I use Cassia for bladder infection, 2 drops in a capsule every half hour until symptoms subside, then 3 capsules a day, continuing for a few days after it's gone. CI
 
Twice a day on the bottom of my feet for grounding and stress relief during PMS time-or when life in general is a little out of balance. MK

Rub on stomach for stomach pain and digestive issues. AEF
 
Cassia brings feelings of home, warmth, and security so I dilute it and put it on the bottoms of my kids feet when they don't want to go to school or are missing their Momma! Love the smell...like cinnamon! NL
 
I had a horrible urinary tract infection and I took 6 drops of cassia in a capsule three times a day for five days. I felt much better after just a couple doses. AMAZING!!!! AR
 
This is one you don't want to use when you are pregnant or trying to get pregnant. It is a natural contraceptive. But when that isn't a concern, it's a great anti-fungal, anti-viral, and smells amazing diffused! Oh, and be careful on the skin...this one makes me itch!! KK
 
Cassia also is a anti fungal so for those with in fertility problems it can kill and do away with candida. Which is the yeast in your body that can cause fertility issues :)
I use it on painful cracks on my heal. It stops the pain and helps heal it. Saw a doctor on Dr. Oz, saying that Cassia does everything cinnamon does, but better!

I use it in my slim and sassy shake with the vanilla for a wonderful cinnimon/cassia flavored shake
 
completely against the grain, but we love it in fat sauce.
1 cube butter
1 cup sugar
1 cup heavy cream
4 drops cassia
melt everything over low heat until sauce forms. pour over pancakes, waffles, french toast, etc CM
 
Cassia is AWESOME in the Vanilla Trim Shake.. add an apple for a cinnamon apple pie alamode shake! You can also put ONE drop in a zip loc bag with 8-10 apples, cored and sliced,, GREAT party snack,,, and the kids love it,, JS
 
I use it when I feel like I need a sugar craving. I put a drop in my mouth and I feel like I just had my fav candy, hot tamale's!
 
I like it to flavor frosting for cupcakes that was yummy!

I love to oil pull thru my teeth and in my mouth with Cassia and fractionated coconut oil every morning for an amazing cleansing and yummy flavor ;) it is also my favorite oil to clean with ;) I spray it on my counters for anti bacterial and cleaning.

I take it in a capsule with grapefruit & coriander to help control blood sugar. 5 coriander/3 grapefruit/3 cassia

I use it on the bottom of my feet when I feel like i'm getting a cold

I love this oil! My favorite way to use it is to take several toothpicks and place in a shallow bowl. I put 4-10 drops of Cassia on the toothpicks depending on how many toothpicks I use, and allow the oil to absorb overnight. Then I put them in an old peppermint beadlet bottle for storage and when I want a fun "cinnamon" toothpick just pop one in my mouth for a hot little treat that last for quite a while. It reminds me of the cinnamon toothpicks the ice cream truck would sell in my neighborhood as a kid as they taste a lot like those... Just better. :-)

i'll go 1st... Cassia is a "driver" oil so I use it on fungal infections going on after melalueca. (it makes it smell better too)

My tip is to help you get off of soda, use 2 drops cassia and 3-5 drops of lemon in a glass of water. It's sweet, spicy and just yummy!

doTERRA Internation posted: Thanks everyone for commenting! We want to be clear though that the above statements are the personal opinion of independent persons and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of dōTERRA International, LLC. dōTERRA products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Pregnant or lactating women and persons with known medical conditions should consult a physician prior to the use of any dōTERRA product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Let's Set up your Wholesale Membership

Click here to begin your journey with the most potent and pure essential oils on the planet!