Slim & Sassy Skinny Wrap

Slim & Sassy Body Wrap!!


I recently came across this on the doTERRA Diamond Club site. It was too great to not share!  Enjoy!

UPDATE: I recently read a suggestion that I thought beneficial... instead of using plastic wrap made of who knows what...use muslin cloth. 



Michelle Rapp Belnap posted:

I got the recipe from Becky Cox.
5-10 drops S&S
1 tsp FCO.
Combine the two ingredients and rub on "problem area" ( Make sure it is completely absorbed ) then wrap area with regular old plastic wrap! Leave on for 20 minutes to as long as the person would like! It detoxes! Its running like wildfire on my team! I have a gal who l lost 4 inches from her first wrap! I teach the regular class intro, and while I am teaching I have a few IPC's wrapping new guests! That way they are feeling it tingle and working as I teach about essential oils. Then I focus on the individual ingredients found in Slim and Sassy and the benefits that they are receiving on top of inch loss! * just remind everyone to drink plenty of water!

I have a tape there, if they want to write down their measurements, they can


Answer: It hasnt so far... but just to be safe, I only use doTERRA FCO and make sure that it is absorbed before wrapping!

Question: What does this say under the word doTERRA? we have broken out a magnifying glass and still can't read it. if you blow it up it pixalates and still can't read it...
Answer: Offers may vary by team, contact your IPC representative for details

Question: What if someone is allergic to Coconut oil?
Answer: Apricot oil (organic) is a good alternative. You can use any carrier oil, depending on personal preference & budget. Jojoba, Olive, grape seed, sunflower seed, etc. I have a few clients allergic to coconut. Be sure they know that Balance & TerraShield are the 2 doTERRA blends w/FCO.
A reader posted: i just did this and loved how it felt however, i did not lose any thing in the area that we did it in. do people usually see immedate results or should we have them measure for a couple days after? my sister is wrapped right now as well, so we will see what result she sees too.

Reply:she lost 1.5 inches in her hips ;0)

Michelle's last postDrink LOTS of water! My inches are never immediate- but I lose them over the day!!!

AND.... Here is another variation

doTERRA’s Slim & Sassy Wrap
In 4 oz. Glass Spray Bottle, combine
40 drops doTERRA’s Slim & Sassy Metabolic Oil Blend
15 drops doTERRA’s Eucalyptus Oil
15 drops doTERRA’s Wintergreen Oil
10 drops doTERRA’s Peppermint Oil
10 drops doTERRA’s Lavender Oil
10 drops doTERRA’s Grapefruit Oil
Fill to top with Grapeseed oil.
Before wrapping – make sure to take measurements
-
Spray the Wrap solution onto area of concern
(For use on thighs, use a few extra drops of Cypress)
Wrap with three or four layers of plastic/Saran wrap.
-
Leave on for 1 to 2 hours or overnight, if possible.
It will be a warm/cool detoxifying wrap

The average loss has been anywhere from ½ inch to 6 inches
Make sure to drink plenty of lemon water before and especially after wrap