Sunday, May 5, 2013

Basil Essential oil-sore muscles, adrenal fatigue & more



Photo: Tuesday Tip-off!

Valued for its restorative and calming properties, Basil essential oil is commonly used for soothing sore muscles and joints, to ease breathing, and as a cooling agent for the skin. How do you use Basil? Leave a comment to share your tip or recipe.Tuesday Tip-off! Basil

Valued for its restorative and calming properties, Basil essential oil is commonly used for soothing sore muscles and joints, to ease breathing, and as a cooling agent for the skin.

Here are some of my favorite comments from doTERRA's FB fans. Enjoy!

My dad applies it topically with coriander for diabetic neuropothy, as well as in a capsule for diabetic support ... after two weeks he's been able to back off of his prescriptions! What a blessing!!

ear aches!! pain stops immediatly!!

I use basil for allergies. Rubbing it on the reflex points of the hands and feet!

I bought it for ovarian cyst but not exactly sure how to use it properly.…my daughter applied right over the ovary site that has the cyst. worked like a champ!!

I use basil with deep blue rub for restless leg syndrome and it relieves the symptoms for days. Love doTERRA oils.

I use it for bursitis pain in my hip and shoulder. While using it on my shoulder I noticed it helped curb my caffiene cravings. Amazing!

I use it when I am writing for clear thinking and confidence. I especially like it mixed with lime in the diffuser.

My daughter frequently gets hives due to red dye allergy. Basil applied topically with coconut oil worked wonders! I finally found my oil for hives!

Basil is excellent for adrenal fatigue due to high stress...also goof for anxiety!!

vertigo blend! Sure, I use basil, geranium, helichrysum, ginger and lavender

Helps ease arthritis pain in my fingers

I use it for mental clarity and optimism. Love it for cooking, too.

Helped with a cold I had that effected my ears and sinuses. Applied outside the ears and around neck

Love blending it with Eucalyptus for sinus infections. Helps dry it up! And wonderful for any ear discomfort as well.

I rub it on my forearms for tendinitis with some peppermint on top.

My favorite thing about basil also! My son had 3 double ear infections in 4 months before he turned 1. Since using doTerra and basil in and around his ears, he has been free of infections and no need for a doctor in over a year! Thank the Lord for doTerra! ~Angie

Mix w deep blue rub & lemongrass after that hard workout that leaves your muscles shaky... Calms the muscles & reduces soreness too!!

I rub basil on my jaw to help ease TMJ

Definitely one of my favorite oils! Feeling overwhelmed? Put a few drops of basil on your feet morning and evening...

When I find really huge spiders around the house I run and grab my basil to kill them! It works quick and its nontoxic and I don't have to hear a crunch!

I used Basil to kill warts! I had tried pretty much everything, including an Oregano regimin. But the Basil killed it fast and efficiently and it's been gone for nearly a year!

I have been using it for the ringing in my ears and I'm amazed that it's gone, I put it behind my ear all the way down my jaw line and on the inside of the front of my ear.

Great for aiding the body in overcoming alcohol addiction. This is something I learned from a wonderful book by Daniel MacDonald, Emotional Healing with Essential Oils.

Prevented or cured potential ear infections in each of my kids this winter! No doc, no antibiotics! Put them to bed with an ear ache, rubbed my basil coated finger inside and behind the ear, laid on the heating pad, woke up with NO PAIN!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Set up your Wholesale Membership

Click here to begin your journey with the most potent and pure essential oils on the planet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...