Eucalyptus: Calming & Clearing

Eucalyptus Essential Oils

Because of the many influential compounds found in Eucalyptus, it is a key ingredient in cough and throat medicines and chest ointments. Eucalyptus is used widely both for its calming and clearing properties as well as to ease breathing.

Here are some of my favorite comments:
I put it in a spray bottle with tea tree oil and spray my walk in shower, it prevent mold and makes your next shower relaxing and spa like when it mixes with the hot water

When I have people coming over I put some onto my A/C filter along with some lemon to make my house smell incredible!

My son is really affected by seasonal threats. He would wake up very congested. I have been mixing 1:2 ratio of eucalyptus & fractionated coconut oil and applying it to the bottom of his feet then putting socks on before bed. No congestion and a better nights rest for him

I had my son at the doctor this morning and she praised the use of Eucalyptus for clearing airways. Her personal experience with EOs was very.positive. She doesn't like to give Sudafed to kids and said this was a perfect choice.

Keeps the knats from biting

This oil saved my life diffusing it when I had upper respiratory issues. Serious business!

i use it for my hands. they hurt so bad when crocheting and it helps also put it in my chest for breathing issues. use it in a pot of boiled water for congestion. love this oil

Diffuse with lemon to help with stuffy noses or coughs

Works great to deter insects, I use in combination with lemon.

great for ANYTHING sinus, just put a dab on the outside of your sinus cavities

I use it in my humidifier by my bed at night. Great for going to sleep and breathing at the same time.

I mix it with wild orange and place a few drops in the morning shower . 

It works wonders on my son that gets croup! Just rub it on his chest at night.