On Guard Laundry Soap Experience

On Guard Laundry Soap

 Like many of you, I was so excited for the New On Guard Laundry soap! For years, I have been making my own using borax, washing soda, and grated soap. Those homemade laundry soaps were ok. Honestly, I wasn't sure if my clothes were really getting clean. Anyone else have similar experiences?

So, at convention when they started talking about the different enzymes that were added to help break down stains and really clean fabrics, I was really excited. The enzymes were what I was missing in my homemade recipes.

When I started using the On Guard Laundry soap, I had to have a real mental shift on the quantity of soap to use. One tablespoon didn't seem like enough. Have have since learned, that it really doesn't take much. I love that the On Guard essential oil blend is included. Now I know all the microbes and germs are getting killed. Love that.

I have had 2 different people share with me experiences where long time stains were removed after one washing. I decided to have my own experience. My daughter Elsie just got her ears pierced a couple months ago. After 6 weeks, she decided to change up her earrings. One of them wasn't quite ready and she ended up getting blood all over her shirt. At school, the nurse gave her a new shirt and her old one sat in her back pack for weeks. Once it made its way into the house, I spot cleaned her shirt with the new On Guard Laundry Soap and put it in the wash within about 15 minutes. End result: no stains!

After they wash, I love using laundry balls to fluff my laundry and add a soft wonderful essential oil scent.



Here are the details:
Laundry Detergent
On Guard Laundry Detergent is a naturally-based,
highly-concentrated 6X laundry detergent that utilizes the
power of On Guard Protective Blend and bio-originated
enzymes for amazingly clean clothes.
Each naturally sourced enzyme
targets
and gently removes specific types of stains
Contains 10 mL of On Guard
Protective
Blend (over $28 retail value) for an
added cleaning boost
Safe for the environment and
the
whole family
64 loads in each bottle;
1 Tablespoon = 1 load (using a high
efficiency washer)
• Great as a pre-treatment for stains

For more information about purchasing these products, please email me at dahlcrew@gmail.com or call 208.585.8146. Here to help you when you are ready to try a safe, natural alternative.





Labels: