Are You Ready to Dream Again?

 My Story

Three years ago, I was "sleeping" through life. I was going through the motions of living, just trying to make it day by day. I was living in poverty both physically and emotionally. My life was far from the ideals I had dreamed about as a young girl.

Each month, I made my husband's meager income stretch to meet our needs. Despite the situation, I was blessed by generous parents who blessed our kids with the fun stuff and a loving Heavenly Father who turned our "2 fishes" into enough. Many nights, I would cry not knowing what to do or how to improve our situation. I had been a stay at home mom of 5 kids with a teaching degree, always looking for an opportunity, but not finding it.


It is interesting how opportunity comes into our lives. Ours came after our oldest son was in an accident at a scout camp out. A pop can stove exploded on him, leaving him with 2nd degree burns on the back of his hand and forearm. Our friend, Darin, heard about the accident and brought over his new Family Physician Kit and Modern Essentials book. We began using lavender & frankincense on his burn. The burn healed quickly and cleanly, but most impressive to me was that our son didn't ask for the hydrocone the ER sent him home with. What was this stuff??

I very quickly got more information, watched a webinar and got my wholesale membership with doTERRA. I immediately saw the value of the oils for my family. Then, I learned that doTERRA would PAY ME to share the oils with my friends & families. I had never heard of such a thing! Although I had attended Pampered Chef parties, jewelry parties, etc, the IDEA of Network Marketing was all new to me. I was in. My first goal was to get my oils paid for. As you can imagine spending $168 on essential oils was not in our budget!

I got to work sharing with family and close friends. I started getting weekly Fast Start checks and within a couple months I was getting my $50 bonus. Now 3 years later, after a lot of work, personal development & persistence, we are PLATINUM pushing for DIAMOND :) and have received our 3x3 $1500 bonus for the last year!!  doTERRA has changed my life! I am that young girl again with dreams! I am alive. I have money to enjoy with my kids. I have a savings account!!!

What I know... doTERRA essential oils are blessing the lives of people all over the world. We are just getting started. People are looking for safe, natural alternatives for their health. The stories that I hear from those I have shared the oils with continually amaze and humble me. I often feel like Rachel from the Bible when the one verse said, "And God remembered Rachel." For so long, I had felt forgotten and forsaken. Now, "God remembered Tiffany." I am full of gratitude for this amazing opportunity to continue blessing the lives of others while working towards time freedom and financial freedom.

If you are "sleeping" and ready to awaken to your full potential, doTERRA offers an incredible, personal development journey that will bless your life and all those who you share the oils with. There is truly no greater joy than to help another person. The stories and experiences are exciting and humbling. Contact me today. I am looking for business partners to team up with me to share the essential oils with the world! Ready to live life on your terms? Ready to dream again? Let's do this!

To your success! And to your dreams!

Tiffany

For more information about purchasing these products, please email me at dahlcrew@gmail.com or call 208.585.8146. Here to help you when you are ready to try a safe, natural alternative.

Labels: , , , , ,