Sleep Well Blend

It is February. I don't know about you, but all this cold makes me want to hibernate! Hibernation means sleep. It seems wherever I go, I meet people who are struggling to sleep well at night. 

I recently had a friend share with me a wonderful blend of oils to help with sleep. I am not sure where she got it, but when I saw this recipe, I knew it would be good. This blend has a wonderful aroma. My son, Jack who is 10, loves it!


Sleep Well Blend
15 drops lavender
10 drops vetiver
5 drops frankincense
5 drops ylang ylang
8 drops Roman Chomomile
5 drops wild orange

Add oils to a 10 ml roller bottle and fill remainder with fractionated coconut oil.


Here's to content, blissful, sound sleep!

For more information about purchasing these products, please email me at dahlcrew@gmail.com or call 208.585.8146. Here to help you when you are ready to try a safe, natural alternative.

Labels: , , , , , ,