Spray Bottle Remedies

Spray Bottle Remedies
Like the roller bottle remedies, spray bottles are another great way to enjoy the benefits of the essential oils. This is a nice collection of ideas I have collected. Enjoy!
 
Hand Sanitizer:
               25+ drops On Guard
               Remainder Fractionated Coconut Oil

Owie Spray:
               15 Melaleuca
               15 Lavender
               Remainder Fractionated Coconut Oil
Sprays are placed in 15 ml amber glass vials with spray tops. *I like to add a couple drops of frankincense for a nice added bonus of healing.


Mosquito Spray

6 drops TerraShield oil blend
3 1/2 oz. water
4 oz. glass spray bottle
Put drops of TerraShield in spray bottle and fill it up the rest of the way with water.  This will provide protection for up to 6 hours, but apply more often as needed! As an added bonus, put a few drops of Lavender in your spray to repel bees and wasps!


HAPPY SPRAY (from www.iheartoils.com)

5 Drops Invigorating Citrus Blend
5 Drops Grounding Blend
Water
For a 2 oz. spray bottle, add the oil drops into the bottle & fill the rest of the bottle with water. Shake before using.

 

SLEEPY SPRAY (from www.iheartoils.com)

10 Drops Calming Blend
Water
For a 2 oz. spray bottle, add the oil drops into the bottle & fill the rest of the bottle with water. Shake before using.

SNEEZY SPRAY  (from www.iheartoils.com)

5 Drops Lemon
5 Drops Lavender
5 Drops Peppermint
Water
For a 2 oz. spray bottle, add the oil drops into the bottle & fill the rest of the bottle with water. Shake before using.

On Guard Cleaner
On Guard Cleaner  (follow directions on bottle)
Water

A friend of mine recently did this and this was the message I got from her:

I ordered the Doterra On Guard Cleaner Concentrate and filled up those pretty blue bottles I got from you. My housekeeper came yesterday and I told her NO more chemicals in my house we only use this. After cleaning my house she came and asked me to order her some too! She says it it the ONLY all natural cleaning product she has ever used that actually works! My house is sparkly clean and there is no nasty chemical odor I didn't have to open the windows like usual. Very cool stuff Tiffany thanks for sharing these awesome products with no side effects!

For more information about purchasing these products, please email me at dahlcrew@gmail.com or call 208.585.8146. Here to help you when you are ready to try a safe, natural alternative.