It is official. The kids are out of School for summer!! To gear up for our play, travel, and fun, we don't leave home without these five oils and often more :)
Tiffany's Top 5 Essential Oils for Summer
1. LAVENDER: (all things calming) We like to use this one for burns, bug
bites, scrapes & cuts. Also part of the wonderful seasonal threat blend
that we use: lavender, lemon, and peppermint. Have you tried the
Tri-Ease Softgels yet?
2. TERRASHIELD- All natural bug repellent. Yeah! We will put a drop or two in our hand and rub our arms and face, then get another drop or two and rub on our legs. A friend of mine diffuses the TerraShield on her back porch. We have also added to a spray bottle for easier use.
3. ON GUARD-Community pools & waterparks, museums and science centers. Don't leave home without this immune system booster. Again, we like to put this one in a spray bottle with water as a natural hand sanitizer and immune booster for on the go.
4. HELICHRYSUM-(Stitches in a bottle) Great for skin. Powerful oil for all your play. This oil is worth every penny :)
5. PEPPERMINT-Natural coolant for those hot summer days. Add to your water or spray bottle. Also love to put a bit on my tongue to freshen my breath (check out the Peppermint Beadlets). Great also to soothe an upset tummy or car sickness. For those stressful moments, massage into your shoulders. Also a great pick me up, especially when I add wild orange. As a precaution, please avoid the citrus oils and the sun. Citrus oils cause the skin to be photosensitive.
Have a safe, healthy summer!
For more information about purchasing these products, please email me at email@example.com or call 208.585.8146. Here to help you when you are ready to try a safe, natural alternative.
Labels: helichrysum, lavender, On Guard, peppermint, summer, terrashield