Why I use essential oils? 


Have you ever felt totally helpless to help your child or someone you love? Have you ever wanted a better way to care for your loved ones that is safe, natural, and effective? For years, I was the mom who would ride out colds as best we could because I didn't want to go to the doctor and follow recommendations I didn't believe in. I knew there had to be another way to take care of my family in a safe, natural way. Along the way, through some reading, I discovered essential oils. I went to a local health food store and put several to use. For years, I dabbled with some success. 

About 5 years ago, I was introduced to a new line of essential oils that changed my world! The purity, the quality, and effectiveness was beyond my previous experience. As a wife, mother, and woman my mind was opened to the opportunities and possibilities! Here are some of the reasons I use essential oils:

1. doTERRA essential oils work! Because of purity and potency, I got great results for myself and my family. As I began using them and sharing with others, the success stories expanded. Quality matters.

2. I love that essential oils are safe, natural, and work to suppport the body. As my husband says, "We are carbon based life forms and plants are carbon based life forms." Thus, they work together wonderfully!

3.  I feel empowered as a woman to care for my family. I have solutions at my fingertips to help my family 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I can help my family. I have tools and knowledge. As an independent woman, I really like this. :)

4.  What started as a love for the oils and a healthy lifestyle turned into an opportunity to earn additional income for my family. doTERRA's business model offers mom's like us the opportunity to share what we love, essential oils, and get paid for helping people get their own membership. For our family, the financial piece was life changing. 

Are you interested in essential oils and how they can support you and your family? Let's talk. 

Message me at dahlcrew@gmail.com.