Skip to main content

Tiffany's Tuesday Tip-Mom's Must Haves for the Yucky Bugs...



Tiffany's Tuesday Tip

Today I am excited to share a line of products that we use daily in our home to keep our immune systems strong and supported. I have been watching this wonderful 1700's English show, Poldark, and I keep yelling at the screen that they need essential oils!! We could have helped a lot of people a couple hundred years ago with On Guard! :) 

First, let's talk about On Guard (Protective blend), the mother of all the other products created from this amazing blend of oils. 

doTERRA On Guard, a proprietary essential oil blend, provides a natural and effective alternative for immune support.* As one of doTERRA’s best-selling blends, doTERRA On Guard protects against environmental and seasonal threats with essential oils known for their positive effects on the immune system.* doTERRA On Guard can be taken internally on a daily basis to maintain healthy immune function and support healthy cardiovascular function.* It can also be used on surfaces throughout the home as a non-toxic cleaner. When diffused, doTERRA On Guard helps purify the air, and can be very energizing and uplifting.

Uses

  • Add two to three drops in a veggie capsule for an immune boost.*
  • Add to water for an effective all-purpose surface cleaner.
  • Soak sliced apples in water and a few drops for a healthy, immune-boosting snack.*
  • Combine a few drops of doTERRA On Guard with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a natural hand cleanser.

How to use On Guard:
Aromatically: Love this blend in a diffuser to clean the air, support our immune system, and to help my home smell yummy! Like Christmas. Love it!

Topically: I put this oil on my feet every morning after I get out of the shower. A great way to start the day. 

Internally: When I feel something coming on, I will put a drop in warm water and honey and drink it like a tea. You can also add a couple of drops to a capsule and swallow for immune support. 

Some other On Guard products that are must haves in our home:

On Guard Beadlets: These are little BB's with On Guard in them. I will use these whenever I travel by air, road trips, or in crowded areas. Quick and easy to pop one in my mouth. When my throat feels a little scratchy I will pop it and swallow it soothing my throat. 

On Guard Plus: You know that feeling when you know something is coming on and you just don't have time for it?? These are your best friends! At onset, I will take every hour or two until I feel better. The added boost of black pepper & melissa with the On Guard is fantastic!

On Guard Touch Roller bottle: This is my favorite to use the young babies and children or those sensitive to the oils and aroma. I will roll this one on the feet on a regular basis and enjoy the results. Quick and easy!

On Guard Throat Drops: These are in my purse, always. They have a wonderful taste and are very effective for that scratchy throat or cough. 

Bonus product: On Guard Hand soap. Hygiene is key to staying well. Always wash your hands. This products cleans your hands while also providing immune support without all the nasty chemicals. 


Here is a quick video with some great useful tips and ideas to put these products to use in your home. 
https://www.facebook.com/DiamondDahl7/videos/10209530024001033/

Are you interested in using essential oils in your home? Comment below or message me for special promotions and discounts. You can also check out my website at www.mydoterra.com/dahl

Comments

  1. This is awesome. I didn't know that you do this. I've been experimenting with using Google Keep and found missed posts on Google + which led me to you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Slim & Sassy Skinny Wrap

Slim & Sassy Body Wrap!!

I recently came across this on the doTERRA Diamond Club site. It was too great to not share!  Enjoy!

UPDATE: I recently read a suggestion that I thought beneficial... instead of using plastic wrap made of who knows what...use muslin cloth. 



Michelle Rapp Belnap posted:

I got the recipe from Becky Cox.
5-10 drops S&S
1 tsp FCO.
Combine the two ingredients and rub on "problem area" ( Make sure it is completely absorbed ) then wrap area with regular old plastic wrap! :) Leave on for 20 minutes to as long as the person would like! It detoxes! Its running like wildfire on my team! I have a gal who l lost 4 inches from her first wrap! I teach the regular class intro, and while I am teaching I have a few IPC's wrapping new guests! That way they are feeling it tingle and working as I teach about essential oils. Then I focus on the individual ingredients found in Slim and Sassy and the benefits that they are receiving on top of inch loss! * just remi…

REVEAL Facial System Review: doTERRA Skin Care

REVEAL Facial System-         Tiffany's Review
So, at convention last year (Oct. 2013), I received the new REVEAL facial system with my Convention kit. Last week, yes last week, I decided to finally try it. I am really not a skin care girl, but after trying it, I am starting to change my ways :) In my mind, I had thought to use this product I needed to be standing over the sink, with a dry face, then splashing water everywhere with water dripping down my arms creating a mess that I didn't want to clean up. No thanks. My solutions: use it in the shower!
Here's what I do:  For step 1, I put a pea size amount on my fingers and began massaging it onto my skin. It feels kinda grainy but really soft and silky, and of course, it smells really good :) Really, I could have spent more than the recommended 2 minutes rubbing it all in. It felt very cleansing. Do not rinse off, add step 2.  For Step 2, I added a small amount from bottle #2. This one looks like a clear gel. I used this ri…

Roller Bottle Remedies

Lately, I have really enjoyed using different roller bottle recipes on myself & my kids. They make oil use quick & easy and less messy. You know the experience, where you are so excited that your kids are taking care of their own health, yet they are dripping and dropping oil clumsily all over the place :) 
Here are some great roller bottle solutions:

Roller Bottle Remedies
Focus:   (next 3 from Sharedoterra.com)       40 Wild Orange 40 Peppermint Use this blend anytime during the day when you need a mental “lift”; great for homework time, housework, mid-afternoon slump.Simly apply to back of neck and enjoy!

Stuffy Nose: 40 Breathe 25 Lime This remedy is perfect for runny/stuffy noses.Apply over sinus areas under eyes and above eyebrows; also under nose.It is very effective to layer with lavender to reduce inflammation.

Supreme Immune Booster: 20 Oregano 40 Lemon 30 On Guard
               20 melaleuca (I added this one :))