Tiffany's Tuesday Tip-What's in your purse?

What's in your purse? 

Like many of you, my purse is filled with many things. Sometimes I feel like a magician when I begin pulling everything out to find something... Anyone else relate? One thing I always have with me is my bag of oils. Today I am going to share my must haves. 

 Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

1. Balance (Grounding Blend). Yep, this is my #1 go to oil throughout the day. It helps me to feel calm and focused. Just a couple nights ago, I was with my sister preparing for the birth of their son, she came in at 12:15 to tell me her water broke! We got her all packed up, called a friend to come stay with the kids, and headed to the hospital. When I go in hospitals, I get anxious. That's where Balance came to the rescue!

2. Peppermint. I love this one in my purse for fresh breathe. I have this weird phobia of having bad breathe. I also have the beadlets that are quick and easy to use. I also love peppermint for if I feel tension, I ate something weird, or just to wake me up!

3. Lavender. This one comes in handy most when I travel or am out and about. It is supportive for good sleep. It is always my first go to for cuts, scrapes, stings. I love that it calms the owie but also calms my kids. This oils has been called the "Swiss Army knife of essential oils" for a reason!

4. PastTense (Tension blend). Anyone else carry stress and tension in the shoulders? I love this one on my shoulders and neck when they are tight. It is cooling and soothing. Also great for headaches that come from all that tension.

5. ClaryCalm (monthly blend) I don't think any explanations are really needed her. :) It is very helpful when I need it. 

6. AromaTouch (massage blend) I like to travel with this one, especially when I have been doing a lot of walking. When we went to Europe this last summer, I put it on my feet every night before bed. My feet felt great in the morning!

7. Wild orange. After Balance this is my next favorite. "Happiness in a bottle." This is one I pull out often when in the car taking grouchy kids to school. They can't help but be nice after the lovely aroma! 

8. DigestZen (digestive blend) Always with me! It comes in handy when you travel and try new foods and/or overeat because of all the good food! I like to put a drop under my tongue. It takes like black licorice. Some like it, some don't. For a minute, it's worth it!

9. On Guard (Protective Blend). A mom must have! I also keep the beadlets in my oil bag. Quick and easy to use. After going to the school or grocery story, I put a drop on my hand and use it as a hand sanitizer over the yucky alcohol based stuff. 

Also squished in my bag is a couple of extras:
Lip Balm. Yep, every women needs lip balm in their purse. 
Correct X. More mama 1st aid when needed. I like this one also as a lip balm but more like a lip gloss. Fancy! 


Which oils do you keep in your purse??

What questions do you have about essential oils? How can I help you? Find me at www.mydoterra.com/dahl

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,