Tiffany's Tuesday Tip...My Go to for Tummy Troubles



Tiffany's Tuesday Tip

Yesterday, as I was getting ready for my busy day, I didn't feel real great. So, what did I do? I went to find a solution in my box of oils. DigestZen has been my go-to for years for myself & my family when we have stomach aches, car sickness or nausea. It is one of those oils I always keep with me wherever I go. 

Description

DigestZen is known as doTERRA’s “tummy tamer” blend due to its ability to aid in digestion, soothe occasional stomach upset, and maintain overall digestive health.* This unique blend contains Ginger, Fennel, and Coriander to help ease occasional stomach discomfort, including motion sickness and indigestion, while Peppermint, Tarragon, Anise, and Caraway aid with digestion and help maintain a healthy gastrointestinal tract.* DigestZen is great to have on hand when stomach upset occurs and is safe and effective. DigestZen is a healthy, natural, and gentle way to soothe an upset stomach or maintain a healthy digestive system.*

Uses


image1.JPGAromatically: Put a couple drops in your diffuser. While some people like the aroma of black licorice, some do not. Luckily, you have additional options. 

Topically: For kids, we like to use the DigestZen touch roller bottle. It is already perfectly diluted for kids and those with sensitive skin. I like to rub in directly on the tummy or if they don't appreciate the smell we will apply the blend to the bottom of the feet, giving emphasis on the middle of the food where the digestive system is  reflected on the feet. Then add socks. :)

Internally: This is my favorite way to use DigestZen for quick results. When I have a tummy ache or ate too much at a restaurant or had something that doesn't agree with me, I will just put a drop under my tongue and chase it down with a glass of water. Works great! If you don't like the taste you can use the DigestZen softgels, great results without the taste! :)

DigestZen perfectly illustrates the way essential oils work to support the body and bring it back into balance. I have found when things are moving quickly, the oils will slow things down, and when they are slow, the oils will get things moving! So, next time you feel a tummy ache coming on... put your DigestZen to work for you!


*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.